Monday, March 28, 2011

Handsome Dude!

Look who I got to spend the whole day with. He was out of school last Monday, so he and I had a date. The only problem was, I sure did spend a lot of money. First, we had breakfast at McDonald's. Then, we hit the mall. We had to buy him some new sliding shorts and a cup. (He said to me in a whisper, "Mom, I need a new cup, my other one is too little.") I shuddered at the thought, but managed to get him a new one. He then wanted to go and get some new clothes, which didn't take long because he doesn't like to shop. He's like his mama. And, we finished the day off with the movie, Rango. Stupid, stupid, stupid. That was a waste of money. But, I enjoyed sharing a bag of popcorn with my main man and the best part of all... was when we were driving home...he held my hand all the way home. That was worth every penny I spent. Oh, how I love that boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cherish every single moment. I'll say it again--every moment! Don't let any of those opportunities pass-spend the time---make the time. I look forward to seeing Terry---just to get those awesome bear hugs and that sweet sugar!!! Nothing like it----absolutely nothing! Yes, he is still my baby boy!!! Love you all!!! E & D