Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Best News Ever!

School starts soon!!!!! Nathan is excited and so am I. Today we received the much anticipated letter from the school telling us who his fourth grade teacher would be. He got who he wanted. He is so excited. He thinks he has the best luck ever. But, I know that I wrote a letter to his principal requesting the teacher he wanted. Thank goodness he wanted a good teacher or he would have been one disappointed little boy.

We have had a great summer. We didn't do anything out of the ordinary. Nathan and I did get to go to the mountains for a week but other than that and a few day trips we hung pretty close to home.

The next best thing that can happen is fall ball can start. Because it has been so hot, he hasn't gotten a lot of exercise and has chunked up a little. This has made school shopping a little challenging. But, all in all, for school to start it is well worth it. There is no news I would rather hear than that because I am tired of hearing, "Mom, I'm bored."

No comments: